The YG Masters program enable third party content creators, and game developers access to GATI and other tools and services to develop, commercialize and distribute games in the most efficient way through the Yggdrasil network of Global and Local operators.
YG Masters was introduced in 2019 and flourished in 2020 & 2021. The introduction of GATI made game development and deployment easier for Masters’ studios and optimizes the time to market over Yggdrasil’s Regulated Distribution Network, in the most efficient and reliable way.
In addition, Masters partners are also able to leverage our highly successful GEM offering by including our innovative mechanics in their own game development. This enables them to rapidly develop new titles that take player engagement levels to new heights.
In game development, mechanics are at the core of a slot and need to be fun, engaging and feeding players’ curiosity. We spend plenty of time ensuring that the mechanics work and are fun to play before our talented graphic designers and artists get to work with them.
Yggdrasil will package and commercialise additional mechanical frameworks during 2022 and beyond. There are various USP’s for Masters’ studios:
- Develop your games using the technology that you prefer at your own pace
- Masters’ games, deployed via GATI, are ‘regulatory ready’ due to Yggdrasil’s smart and unique configuration layer
- Leverage Yggdrasil’s GEMs offering IE established slot mechanics
- Yggdrasil’s innovative BOOST promotional toolkit can be applied to all Masters’ games by operators
- Access the wide Yggdrasil partner network of operators as well as the growing Franchise network (see above)
- Take advantage of network marketing campaigns, streamer activities and social media interaction as coordinated by YGG