About the role
We are looking for a Senior Integration Project Manager to expand our workforce. You will be responsible for securing Yggdrasil’s position as the most reliable and trustful partner of choice by champion an Operational Excellence mindset and customer comes first attitude.
Always with a customer-centric, compliance, and quality assurance mindset that will result in the optimized time to market and commercialization efforts, securing the highest integration quality standards, and customer satisfaction.
This is a great opportunity for a confident and communicative candidate, who is looking for a new career path in Project Management. We’re looking for motivated and talented people so want you to grow with us!
- Manage the end-to-end Operator, and Partner integration process (restless & Custom) for assigned Operator’s accounts, 3rd party Partner accounts, new market entries and value propositions Prepare test cases
- Being the main delivery, and end-end point of contact for assigned Integration work tasks, internal stakeholder coordination and handovers
- Responsible for managing and follow through assigned end to end integration work tasks, with the highest level of quality and compliance assurance for maximizing company revenue targets and ROI
- Responsible to drive, implement and maintain a customer-centric, and quality assurance mindset to maintain the highest level of responsiveness, and communication with all external and internal stakeholders
- Take an active part in evolving and establishing methods and ways of working, making sure the integration and quality assurance is driven from operational excellence perspective
- Proactively give feedback on workflow optimization suggestions for continuous improvements, and execution of the customer and partner onboarding and internal delivery process, with the objective to minimize TTM, and maximize time to commercialization with maintained high quality
- Coordination assigned integration tasks with all relevant stakeholders both internally and externally that secures a well-managed, planned, and timely executed integration project, quality assurance and handover
- Identify up-sale opportunities as relevant and report back of such to Commercial function
- Minimum of 3 years working with B2B end-end customer technical integration, management of integration workflows, and customer management. Preferably the iGaming industry
- Proven experience enhancing and optimizing the automation of integration flow and work processes
- Experience from working in regulatory market environments, and the importance of compliance assessment part of the integration process and workflow
- Very strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent time, project management and organizational skills; coordinate complex projects, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Establish and maintain productive relationships internally and externally
- Possess an eye for detail and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- SQL knowledge
- Basic Linux knowledge