About the role
We are looking for a talented person who is passionate about Gaming and iGaming to provide daily team leadership and innovation to our Games Portfolio. You will work in close collaboration with our Designers and Developers based in Kraków (remote option possible) to create the best possible gaming experience for the online casino market.
The perfect candidate needs to have a couple of years of project management or team management within the Gaming sector and a big passion for creating and nurturing ideas from whomever they come from.
- Lead the projects ensuring that all collaborative parties are always aligned and understand the objectives and deliverables during the course of the game development projects
- Always guide, coordinate and successfully collaborate with team members from Concept Artists, Art Directors, Illustrators, Game Designers, Animators, Developers, Sound Designers, Game Testers and Math Designers to create a superior product
- Be well adverse in expressing your vision through writing specifications and instructions to relevant team members
- Create, manage and prioritise product backlog throughout the game development process
- Ensure game idea and vision are binding together theme, mechanics, mathematics and the emotional experience in an innovative and exciting way with an outermost conceptual integrity
- Analyze game development deliverables and report deviations to the Production Manager, management and other relevant internal stakeholders
- Ensure project team members always have valid input and efficient priorities to be able to contribute to the success of the project accordingly
- Continuously review every aspect of the game and align with internal and external stakeholders, during the development process
- Host, moderate or drive any relevant project forums to see the game vision realised
- Ensure Commercials & Marketing receive adequate information to be able to promote the games accordingly
- Coordinate outsourcing work on a specific game, control deliverables and present the company in the best way toward the external vendors
- Mentor Game Producers
- Actively participate in core games production, plan the production, track the progress, report back on the status and escalate issues
- Closely cooperate with Engineering and New Games teams in planning and implementing production plans
- Be highly organized, experienced in running multiple projects and delivering to tight deadlines
- Experience in iGaming or Gaming industry
- Experience in Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Yes-can-do attitude, being a doer and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Willingness to work in an agile environment within a company where you help out with everything that is needed to succeed
- Be energetic and communicative about what you do
- New ideas are second nature for you.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, ability to adapt.
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Previous Game design, art or development experience
- Knowledge about current iGaming industry trends and offers