About the role
The Senior Art Director will oversee the development and all aspects of the visual look/feel for multiple game projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to get hands-on producing 2D and 3D artwork, inspiring, motivating and leading an art team based in Poland working on exciting iGaming projects!
- Work with artists, designers and the rest of the game team to define the visual direction of a product and maintain direction, consistency and quality
- Oversee the work of the artists across multiple projects simultaneously to ensure it meets the Yggdrasil standard of high-quality art
- Supervise workflow of internal and external artists, and provide guidance, inspiration and mentoring as needed
- Contribute art assets on projects when and where appropriate
- Work closely with game producers and developers to ensure the art needs of each project are met in a timely manner
- Schedule resources and ensure art assets are organized and tracked
- Build confidence both within the team and with partners through effective and inspiring communication
- Strong illustration, 2D art skills
- Master knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- 3+ years experience leading art production
- Ability to provide clear constructive feedback to artists on their work
- Superior verbal communication and teamwork skills
- Capable of translating and communicating feedback
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS/PixiJS capabilities
- Experience with 3D modelling and animation software (Maya3D, Blender).
- Experience in working with small, agile teams of passionate people
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Previous iGaming experience
Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.