About the role
A Release Coordinator will play a key role in ensuring deliverables meet objectives on time and on budget. This person will focus on the production change, coordinate delivery on individual components releases including changes to business processes, systems and technology. The primary responsibility will be creating, implementing and following Release and change management strategies plans, as well as proactively work and give feedback to enhancements of workflows, automation and optimization of processes, and cross collaborations.
- Point of contact for implementing and managing release processes for code through development, test, and production environment
- Implementing process automation within release & change management.
- Follow Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases for multiple applications.
- Facilitates release planning meetings with key stakeholders to identify proper sequencing of release packages. Ensures that issues and risks are identified, understood, and dealt with in a manner that mitigates risk to scope and schedule.
- Optimize release and change management processes, improved automation of work flows according to business, and market needs.
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and always within compliance regulations
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates.
- Takes part of Quality Control in Release Management assuring that QA was done and executed properly, and with highest quality assurance.
- Experience in dealing with Software Development processes, Product Lifecycle, and understanding of customer management. Preferably the‘ igaming’ industry.
- Proven experience enhancing and optimizing the automation of Release Management and Change management flow and processes.
- Experience working with regulatory market environments, and understanding the importance of compliance assessment as part of the release and change process and workflows.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Proficiency in English
- Familiar with the tools: Jira/ GitLab
- Background in Quality Assurance or Development
MAIN KPI'S/DELIVERABLES FOR THE ROLE:
- Roadmap execution
- Processes optimization