About the role
Non tutte le ciambelle riescono col buco..
Do you agree? If you do, then Yggdrasil need you in our continued quest to secure our position as the most relevant, and valuable strategic partner of choice on the Italian market! As a Key Account Manager your role will consist of offering top class services to your allocated existing customer accounts.
- Manage the day to day Italian customer management, covering the entire company products, solutions and value proposition offering
- Proactively identify, plan and execute customer growth enablers, that will secure the companies strategic long term position and growth objectives with designated accounts on Italian market
- Build strong and long lasting fruitful and trustful relationships with all key customer contacts and stakeholders as relevant.
- Develop, implement and maintain an Account Plan that defines key customer revenue driving activities, and activity objectives
- Keeping highest level of customer responsiveness securing highest level of customer satisfaction
- Keeping a customer centric ways of working approach, that secures company global opportunity with designated accounts
- Coordinate marketing and campaign activities with customer and internal stakeholders with purpose to drive portfolio stickiness, revenue growth and ROI
- Managing and always keep update as relevant customer activities and opportunities within company Sales Force system.
- Setting and manage budget process and forecasting for relevant accounts with highest possible accuracy and quality assurance, that supports the company financial planning, and strategy objectives.
- Ensure customer game launch, marketing, and promotional optimization across all customer designated brands
- Meet or exceed customer performance KPIs
- 3+ years of experience working as an AM, KAM or commercial manager across any relevant online (digital) industry and sector
- Experience working with Italian clients within the iGaming industry
- Understanding of the Italian iGaming market
- Experience managing key accounts and a proven track record in growing an existing business portfolio and in achieving established revenue targets
- A successful track record in development of strong working relationships with executives, peers, and associates
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven competence in negotiating
- Good levels of experience in managing B2B clients and in working to contractually agreed commercial terms
- Experience drafting proposals and presenting in front clients
- Fluency in Italian & English, written as well as spoken
Nice to have:
- Prior experience working inside an iGaming B2C operator is highly advantageous