About the role
A Integration Support Engineer will play an crucial role in Support Team in terms of independently handling day to day support and service requests from our business customers, track and follow up on bugs and issues with our third-party developers, maintain and improve the processes and tools required to get the job done, and being just a lifesaver in general when it comes to anything technical. Always with a customer and business mindset for achieving highest possible customer satisfaction.
- Day to day support and service requests from our business customers keeping highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining excellent customer communication and follows up throughout the troubleshooting process.
- Providing support to business partners in new and pending integrations.
- Proactive cross collaboration and communication, that will secure high ticket process efficiency and turnaround time with maintained high quality assurance.
- Tracking and follows up on bugs and issues with the 3rd line or development team.
- Track and follow up on bugs and issues arising over company global markets, customers and products.
- Maintain and improve the processes and tools required to get the job done, and which can enhance cross boarder collaboration and efficiency.
- Troubleshooting and analyzing potential issues.
- Reading and analyzing logs files.
- Provide feedback to commercial team on prioritized key customer ticket status, and resolution timeframes.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar position covering all kinds of software and network issues (implementations, bugs tracking, system/database administration etc.) and system integration.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Cloud Environments.
- Very good knowledge of Linux system/command line and MySQL database.
- Knowledge of Phyton/Bash scripting.
- Very good analytical skills (e.g., with using browser developer tools).
- Experience enhancing and optimizing the automation of flow and work processes.
- Proficiency in English.
- Availability to work various shifts.
- Very good communication skills
- Independence and a strong sense of responsibility
- Can do attitude
- Being just a lifesaver in general when it comes to anything technical.