About the role
Deliver Excellence in end-to-end Channel Marketing, having a positive decision impact on YGGs Global and Local Publishing echo system of stakeholders such as Players, Operators, Markets, Partners and Products
- Be responsible for the daily management of the Marketing Team, and that Team is always organized in most efficient way to support the company strategy, and GMO business objectives.
- Responsible for the Marketing budget, and to manage Marketing daily operations within agreed budget.
- Be responsible for defining, execute and monitor the channel marketing strategic plan in tight collaboration with CGMO.
- Set clear goals and objectives for Marketing Team that is in line with company strategy, and GMO customer and market objectives.
- Frequent alignment and follow ups on Marketing Team KPIs, work priorities, and proactively work to early mitigate any deviations from business goals and objectives.
- Manage channel marketing planning and coordination to ensure that all games, marketing assets and developments from the company global roadmap is packaged and communicated in a timely and the most compelling way to customers and markets.
- Own and manage all channel marketing communication, including; trade media, editorials, newsletters, e-mail marketing, social media, web and content management.
- Be responsible to build, position and optimize channel communications activities to drive corporate, and game brand awareness, traffic and leads in the most efficient way.
- Be responsible for the roadmap of the company's client zone and execute with a best-in-class user experience, in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Owner of our social media strategy including successfully building our presence on e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube.
- Be responsible for defining, and execution of Streamer community strategy, optimization of Roadmap brand awareness cross value-added streamers, evaluate business impact, and keep proactive dialogue with internal stakeholders.
- Proactively support the delivery of diverse and engaging products and marketing business initiatives catering to each of our customers, and markets specific needs.
- Work closely with all aspects of the business to gather and share customer-, product- and channel insights, drive market analysis and best practices.
- Proactively organize and execute Product Roadshows, customer Slotshots tournaments and any other product marketing initiatives in tight collaboration with internal & external stakeholders.
- Be responsible for the customer and market Campaign Management strategy and execution, campaign optimization and evaluation, and the follow up on RoI results.
- Attend tradeshows, and customer meetings as relevant from time to time.
- Work experience as Head of Marketing or similar in the iGaming industry, preferably with B2B experience.
- Good understanding of the B2B marketing ecosystem and customer/ market delivery impact.
- Experience from defining and executing a plan to achieve strategic marketing objectives within a company.
- Experience from working with leading teams and managing direct reports.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience running successful digital marketing campaigns (branding, advertising, events and promotional campaigns)
- Experience from setting and managing budgets.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to handle several parallel initiatives, navigate complexities and move quickly.
- Experience from setting and executing customer and market campaign strategy. Evalutating and continuously optimizing set strategy to ensure ROI.