About the role
We are looking for a Game Concept Designer powering the next giant leap forward for Yggdrasil using your skills with innovative mathematical logic and your creativity for making great games and your industry experience.
Yggdrasil is a long-established powerhouse in online gaming with a portfolio of top-performing titles and an IP stable of leading gaming mechanics. We are relentless in our push for gaming excellence, constantly striving to deliver new levels of entertainment and excitement to thrill hungry slot players worldwide. That’s why we need you!
We are seeking a dynamic Game Concept Designer to take on the gaming world and win. Fundamental to your success will be your ability to capture what makes players tick and express it in brilliant game concepts, innovative mechanics and pitch-perfect math. You will be a great communicator, motivator and mentor with boundless drive and energy. You will be highly experienced in working with multi-disciplined teams across multiple locations.
Central to the role will be the creation of innovative, entertaining and exciting game mechanics and math constraints that will be the DNA of our games into the future. You will be joining our awesome team at Yggdrasil, working hand in hand with our mathematicians, game producers, artists and development teams to shepherd your games from creative vision to flawless execution.
- Innovation – Creating of new game designs, mechanics and concepts
- Demonstrating leadership in designing all aspects of a game design including implementation, math and gameplay
- Review games as they are implemented to ensure that they reflect the correct math model, and request adjustments as needed during development to create world-class math models
- Analyse performance data from the marketplace to help identify future game mechanics and industry trends
- Analyse games performance post-launch and provides insights about customers behaviour
- Math – Conceptualising game designs and setting constraints for mathematical models
- Experience in slot games creation and leading the design of previously successful games in the market (20+ games with a wide variety of machine types and math models)
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of developing and delivering successful game concepts for top-performing slot games for land-based or online companies
- An advanced user of MS Excel, comfortable creating and adapting large and complex spreadsheets
- Long-standing interest for playing games of multiple genres, and interest in slots and casino games
You can also join us in this position in another office location. Work from the majestic London in Great Britain, innovative Stockholm in Sweden, lively Cracow in Poland or vibrant Sliema in Malta! We can also consider B2B contract from all over the world.